Payment for flight tickets in the Azimuth Airline online store can be paid online via VISA International, MasterCard/Eurocard international payment systems, JCB or with cards of the MIR national payment system. Cost of the Airline services does not depend on the payment system!
Online payment service is absolutely safe and verified with PCI DSS international security certificate.
After the booking and payment process is completed, the following documents confirming the obtaining of services are sent to the e-mail address specified during the booking: Itinerary receipt for flight ticket, electronic check.
Information for bank cardholders
Buying of a flight ticket through the Azimuth Airline online store has an additional degree of protection, named 3-D Secure. This technology is developed by VISA International (Visa) and MasterCard/Eurocard (MasterCardSecureCode) payment systems in order to maximize the security of customers from fraudulent transactions and unauthorized use of a bank card by third parties. 3-D Secure is the latest and most advanced technology among all technologies presented at the moment. Application of the 3-D Secure international specification guarantees the security of payments through the Internet for all users in any online stores.
3-D Secure technology enables identification of the cardholder when making e-payments via the Internet: when making a payment, it is necessary to enter a special password that is known only to the cardholder.
The cardholder is redirected to a special secured webpage of the Bank to enter the password.
Bank provides online verification of the entered password and sends the results to the online store.
Password known only to the customer is transferred to the Bank; no one else receives the password or processes it. Thus, by participating in special security programs like Verified by Visa and MasterCard® SecureCode™, you exclude the possibility of using your card by third parties in online stores for fraudulent purposes.
3-D Secure is the technology of cardholder authentication for remote payments via the Internet. The main security factors provided by 3-D Secure are the following:
- Identification cardholder in online mode. On basis of the results of entering the card number at the payment webpage of the online store, the buyer is redirected to the server of his issuing bank. Next, the bank checks the identity of the cardholder. One-time password known only to the cardholder is used for this purpose;
- Protection of verification results. On basis of the verification results the issuing bank generating answer. Protection of information is carried out by means of a digital signature;
- Protection of confidential information of user. Entering the private information of the client is not available for the online store, since the information is entered at the protected webpage of the payment server.
At the present time, most bank cards support 3-D Secure technology. However, Azimuth Airline recommends you to clarify in your bank the information on whether this service is enabled for your bank card and how to receive one-time passwords.
- Saint Petersburg - Elistafrom 1980 rub
- Mineralnye Vody - SimferopolMo, Th, Sa, from 2580 rub
- Rostov on Don - Permfrom 1380 rub
- Krasnodar - VolgogradWe, Fr, Su, from 1180 rub
- Rostov on Don - Kalugafrom 1580 rub
- Rostov on Don - Mineralnye Vodyfrom 1080 rub