Carriage of all types of excess baggage exceeding the allowance is carried out at check-in on registration stage.
Basic fares* for the carriage of excess baggage:
|Cost for each piece, rubles / euro|
|up to 23||from 23 to 32|
|up to 203 cm||1st piece and subsequent
3500 / 46
3500 / 46
|2nd piece and subsequent
7000 / 92
* A full list of fares for the carriage of all types of excess baggage and heavyweight baggage: fares.
Rules and conditions for the carriage of baggage are outlined in the Rules of carriage.
Excess baggage, oversized baggage and heavyweight baggage are accepted for carriage only if there is a free carriage capacity on the aircraft available and if the passenger pays for the carriage of such baggage, except when the carriage of such baggage was agreed with the carrier and paid for at the moment of booking, as well as in cases of carriage of wheelchairs and other auxiliary movement devices used by passengers with disabilities in accordance with the procedure for providing the partially incapacitated passengers with services at airports and on aircraft, as stipulated by Clause 13 of Article 106.1 of the Federal Law №60-FZ «Air Code of the Russian Federation» dated March 19, 1997.
Payment for excess baggage is carried out at the check-in stage for flights at departure airports.
During baggage check-in agents may charge various fees in addition to the established fares.
Before the flight, please read the following:
- List of the main dangerous substances and items not allowed (allowed under observance the required conditions) for carriage on board of the aircraft by crew members and passengers in checked baggage and items carried by passengers (carry-on luggage);
- Rules for the carriage of weapons and special munition.
- Rostov on Don - Permfrom 1080 rub
- Krasnodar - Simferopolfrom 888 rub
- Rostov on Don - Kalugafrom 888 rub
- Rostov on Don - Mineralnye Vodyfrom 888 rub