Rules and conditions for ticket exchange
If the ticket was purchased from our partners, it is necessary to contact the point where the ticket was purchased to introduce changes to the ticket.
When changing the carriage conditions of e-ticket booked and paid for at the Airline website with a bank card, then the change is effected in accordance with the Fare Conditions upon which the flight ticket has been issued.
Voluntary refund and/or voluntary exchange can be not allowed for the flight tickets available for issuance at the lowest fares both at the ticket-issuing offices of authorized agents and at the Airline website. Familiarize yourself with the fares conditions in advance.
Exchange can be made by the passenger on whose name the flight ticket was issued or by his representative on basis of a notarized power of attorney.
When exchanging an electronic ticket, you need to send the following documents to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- scanned copy of the Application for ticket exchange;
- scanned copy of the passport (page with personal data);
- scanned copy of the birth certificate (for children under 14 years old);
- scanned copy of the notarized power of attorney (if the application is completed by the representative of passenger).
Application is considered as accepted by the Airline provided that:
- the package of documents contains all necessary documents;
- the application is completed on behalf of the passenger or on behalf of his representative on basis of a notarized power of attorney.
If you have any questions regarding the procedure for the exchange of flight tickets, you can contact the Airline by phone +7 (863) 302-02-20, or by e-mail email@example.com
- Rostov on Don - Mineralnye Vodyfrom 1080 rub
- Krasnodar - Voronezhfrom 1480 rub
- Rostov-on-Don - Novosibirskfrom 4880 rub
- Krasnodar - Simferopolfrom 888 rub