Rules and conditions for ticket exchange
If the air ticket was purchased from our partners, you have to apply to the place of purchase to change the ticket.
In case of change of electronic ticket, booked and paid through the airline website, the change is made in accordance with the Terms and Conditions of airfare, under which the ticket was issued.
Route change and reissue of ticket for another person are not allowed.
Please note that ticket changing to another date can be chargeable or free of charge depending on the fare.
Voluntary ticket exchange procedure is carried out in accordance with the established rules and restrictions of the purchased fare.
Online exchange is possible only if passenger voluntarily changes carriage terms and conditions.
For independent rebooking, please go to the Order Search section. Fill in the Last name and booking code fields, and click Find order. On the next page with the parameters of the order, click on the Exchange button. After choosing the itinerary you want to rebook and the new date you will open a page with confirmation of your new flight details and calculation of the cost of the rebooking procedure
After pressing button Choose on data confirmation page the booking will be changed, it will be impossible to refuse from changes, and the new ticket will be issued only after paying for the changes.
Payment for voluntary change of ticket is made online, by bank card.
The additional service Seat Selection is not transferred to a new flight and it must be issued anew. The refund of the Seat Selection service issued to the original ticket will be made automatically to the bank card with which the service was paid.
If you want to add extra services on the new flight you can issue them after exchanging the ticket in the passenger's personal account or when passing online check-in for a flight. The payment deadline and the possibility to order services are determined by the service rules.
For ticket changing, including forced changing, you may contact airline Contact Center by sending to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- scanned copy of the Application for ticket exchange;
- scanned copy of the passport (page with personal data);
- scanned copy of the birth certificate (for children under 14 years old);
- scanned copy of the notarized power of attorney* (if the application is completed by the representative of passenger).
* The ticket can be exchanged by the passenger, on whose name the ticket was issued, or by his representative by a notarized power of attorney.
The application is considered accepted by the Company if:
- the document package contains all the necessary documents;
- the application is executed on behalf of a passenger or his representative by a notarized power of attorney.
- Documents and regulations for passengers
- Оформление авиабилетов по ВПД
- Extension of registration
- Secret passenger
- Rules for transportation passengers and luggage