Online store of Azimuth Airline is designed for passengers and intended for independent booking and payment for flight tickets at convenient time and at home.
Payment for an electronic ticket can be made with a bank card of VISA International, MasterCard/Eurocard international payment systems or with a card of the MIR national payment system.
Online booking service is absolutely safe and free, you pay only for the purchased flight ticket.
Rules and conditions of online booking and payment in booking system of Azimuth Airline Company:
- Amount payable for flight should be in rubles. Price of flight ticket includes the fees indicated in the order.
- Conditions for the application of the selected fares are displayed during booking; passengers are obliged to read the conditions for the refund and exchange of flight tickets.
- Voluntary refund and/or voluntary exchange of the flight tickets can be not available for issuance at the lowest fares both at the ticket-issuing offices of authorized agents and at the Airline website. Familiarize yourself with the fare conditions in advance.
- Total number of passengers for which it is possible to issue flight tickets per one booking must not exceed 9 persons. Number of passengers in the category «Infants under 2 years» cannot exceed the number of passengers in the category «Adults».
- Categories of passengers with special needs: pregnant women. The groups of passengers can be prohibited from travel without prior agreement of conditions with the Airline, even if the flight ticket has been booked and paid for in the online store. To book the special conditions travel the air tickets agencies should be contacted..
- Booking with simultaneous payment for flight tickets at the website of Airline is possible at least 6 hours prior to departure.
- When booking flight tickets, the full names of passengers with Russian citizenship should be entered in Russian. When booking flight tickets for flight using the national or foreign passport, the full names of passengers should be entered in the Latin characters.
- In order to minimize the unauthorized use of bank cards, the Airline reserves the right to request from the passenger a masked copy of the bank card or other documents upon the consent of customer, confirming the legalness of the conducted payment transaction with the bank card.
- When boarding, the passenger must submit (at the request of the representative of the Airline Company) an identity document, a bank card or a scanned copy of bank card by means of which payment was made or other documents confirming the legalness of the conducted payment transaction.
- Airline is not liable for carriage refusal due to improper execution of visas and other exit and entry documents.
- Absence of a visa or a void visa cannot be a ground for the forced refund of the issued flight ticket.
- Airline is not liable for the accuracy of the information entered by the customer when booking the flight tickets.
Proceeding to the booking of flight tickets means that you agree with the Fare Conditions of the booking, with the conditions of baggage carriage and baggage allowances, the rules and conditions for the refund and exchange of flight tickets, these Rules and Conditions for online booking and payment for flight tickets, as well as the Rules for carriage of passengers and baggage.
Please, send your questions and suggestions to email@example.com or send Feedback form.
- Rostov on Don - Groznyjfrom 888 rub
- Stavropol - ErevanTu, We, Su, from 15 €
- Rostov on Don - NovosibirskTh, Su, from 4580 rub
- Rostov on Don - TyumenTu, Sa, from 1280 rub
- Rostov on Don — Nizhnekamskfrom 888 rub
- Rostov on Don - SamaraTu, Th, Sa, from 1180 rub