Carriage of animals
Carriage of animals on flights of Azimuth Airlines is carried out in the cabin of the aircraft or in the baggage compartments.
|Cost of carriage of an animal in the cabin, rubles / euro *||starting 4300 / 75|
|The following animals are allowed for carriage||domestic cats, dogs, birds, working dogs of police dog unit|
|The following animals are transported free of cost||guide dogs accompanying passengers with a vision-related disability.|
|The following animals are not allowed for carriage||
* Payment for carriage of animals/birds placed in one pet container is made for each animal/bird separately. The cost of transportation of an animal at registration for 3 and less hours before departure of the flight is 6500 rubles / 110 euro for 1 place.
Dimensions of the pet container together with the animal:
|Weight||up to 8 kg|
|Size of animal carrier||up to 115 cm|
|Requirements for carrier||For carriage in the cabin a pet container with a waterproof bottom covered with absorbent material and the air access to the container is allowed. Container must be securely locked preventing spontaneous opening during flight.|
|Documents required for carriage||
- Makhachkala - Tyumenfrom 1888 rub
- Samara - Mineralnye Vodyfrom 1380 rub
- Krasnodar - Voronezhfrom 888 rub
- Baku - Mineralnye Vodyfrom 4363 rub