Azimuth Airlines has opened ticket sales to Saratov, Belgorod and Murmansk
Tickets at minimal fares are on sale.
Azimuth Airlines informs about start of sales of tickets to new destinations from Krasnodar at branded fares according to the following schedule:
- Flight A4 355/A4 356 Krasnodar – Belgorod – Krasnodar. Departures on Wednesdays, Fridays and Sundays since September 20;
- Flight A4 353/A4 354 Krasnodar – Mineralnye Vody – Voronezh – Mineralnye Vody – Krasnodar. Departures on Wednesdays and Sundays since September 23;
- Flight A4 361/A4 362 Krasnodar – Saratov – Krasnodar. Departures on Wednesdays, Fridays and Sundays since 23 September;
- Flight A4 319/A4 320 Krasnodar – Murmansk – Krasnodar. Departures on Mondays, Thursdays, Saturdays since September 24;
- Flight A4 341/A4 342 Krasnodar – Mineralnye Vody – Kaliningrad – Mineralnye Vody – Krasnodar. Departures on Mondays, Thursdays, Saturdays since September 21;
- Flight A4 261/A4 262 Rostov-on-Don – Saratov – Nizhny Novgorod – Saratov – Rostov-on-Don. Departures on Tuesdays and Saturdays since September 22.
The number of tickets at minimum fares is limited. Azimuth Airlines recommends you to check the current schedule on the website in the Flight Schedule section.
Photocredit: Dmitry Chushkin