Azimuth Airline performed its first flight for the Moscow – Simferopol route
Azimuth Airline commenced serving flights to the Republic of Crimea from the capital of the Russian Federation on October 29, 2018.
The carrier will perform the flights to Simferopol five times a week; the frequency of flights will become daily from November 14. The departure from Moscow (Vnukovo) is at 11:00 a.m. with the flyback at 4:00 p.m., the travel time is 1 hour 30 minutes.
We would like to remind you that Azimuth Airline also performs flights to the Republic of Crimea from Rostov-on-Don. The flights are performed four times a week: on Tuesdays, Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays.
You may learn the airline’s news as well as buy air tickets without any additional fees at the company’s official website.
- Elista - SimferopolTu, Fr, from 888 rub
- Mineralnye Vody - SimferopolMo, Th, Sa, from 1480 rub
- Sochi - ElistaTh, Su, from 888 rub
- Krasnodar - VolgogradWe, Fr, Su, from 888 rub
- Krasnodar — Nizhnekamskfrom 2240 rub
- Rostov on Don - Mineralnye Vodyfrom 888 rub