Azimuth Airlines began performing flights to Kaluga from Krasnodar and Mineralnye Vody
On July 17, 2018 Azimuth Airlines began servicing the directions to Kaluga from Krasnodar and Mineralnye Vody.
The registrations of the first passengers in the departure airports were performed in holiday atmosphere, and the airway company and the passengers were congratulated on this great event and were given the good mood.
We would like to remind you that these directions are going to be serviced twice a week, on Tuesdays and Saturdays, in accordance with the following schedule:
- Krasnodar – Kaluga – Krasnodar
- departure from Krasnodar at 07:45, arrival to Kaluga at 09:45,
- departure from Kaluga at 16:40, arrival to Krasnodar at 18:35.
- Mineralnye Vody – Kaluga – Mineralnye Vody
- departure from Mineralnye Vody at 13:45, arrival to Kaluga at 16:00,
- departure from Kaluga at 10:25, arrival to Mineralnye Vody at 12:45.
The minimal tariff of the new directions is 888 rubles one way.
You can learn the details and purchase the tickets at the official web site of the airway company.