Rostov on Don - Voronezh
Frequently asked questions
For what reasons does the Airline have the right to refuse to carry my pet in the cabin?
The airline has the right to refuse to carry a live animal in the cabin in the following cases:
- the transportation of the animal has not been previously agreed upon or confirmed;
- at the time when a passenger applies to the airline for approval of the carriage, the flight has already paid for the carriage of an antagonist animal;
- at the time of the passenger's request to the airline to coordinate transportation, two animals of the same type have already been paid for on the flight;
- the breed or type of animal does not correspond to the one indicated by the passenger;
- the documents required for the animal's check-in for the flight are missing;
- the carriage of the animal is not paid for;
- the animal demonstrates threatening or restless behaviour;
- the cage does not meet the requirements;
- there is a threat to the health and safety of other people or violations of passenger service on board the aircraft.