Azimuth Airlines delegation held negotiations with the administration of the Pskov region
On June 25 in Moscow, Azimuth Airlines delegation held negotiations on the organization of flights from the International Airport "Kresty", Pskov, with the administration of the Pskov region.
In above mentioned negotiations, from the Azimuth Airlines, Members of the Board of Directors of the Airline took part: Vitaly Vantsev, Pavel Udod and Dmitry Zvonarev, Director for Strategic Development; participants from the Pskov region were: Mikhail Vedernikov, a.i. Governor of the Pskov region, and Viktor Martynenko, General director of the International airport "Kresty".
The airline presented a promising flight program from the airport "Kresty", Pskov. Participants discussed the feasibility of flights and parameters of future cooperation.
- Elista - SimferopolTu, Fr, from 888 rub
- Mineralnye Vody - SimferopolMo, Th, Sa, from 1480 rub
- Sochi - ElistaTh, Su, from 888 rub
- Krasnodar - VolgogradWe, Fr, Su, from 888 rub
- Krasnodar — Nizhnekamskfrom 2240 rub
- Rostov on Don - Mineralnye Vodyfrom 888 rub