We recommend the passengers departing from Vnukovo to come to the airport in advance
We recommend the passengers departing from Vnukovo to come to the airport at least 2 hours and 30 minutes before the departure.
Due to the beginning of the spring-summer season and increase in passenger traffic, the passengers arriving in the airport in advance (no later than 2.5 hours before the departure) benefit from passing the registration and pre-flight procedures without possible queues at control points during peak hours.
Azimuth Airline and Vnukovo International Airport make maximum efforts to maintain the high quality of passenger service under increased passenger traffic.
Photo by MaxoDavion
- Saint Petersburg - Elistafrom 1980 rub
- Mineralnye Vody - SimferopolMo, Th, Sa, from 2580 rub
- Rostov on Don - Permfrom 1380 rub
- Krasnodar - VolgogradWe, Fr, Su, from 1180 rub
- Rostov on Don - Kalugafrom 1580 rub
- Rostov on Don - Mineralnye Vodyfrom 1080 rub