Nizhny Novgorod added to the list of cities with online registration open
Now passengers of Azimut Airlines departing from Nizhny Novgorod can use online service to check in for a flight and to choose aircraft seats.
To check in for a flight online, passengers will need access to the Internet and preferably a printer to print out a boarding pass. Passengers do not have to wait in lines at check-in desks or at baggage drop counters. With an electronic boarding pass on hand, you can proceed to the check-in desk of your flight without queuing.
Online registration is available upon departure from: Grozny, Kaluga, Krasnodar, Makhachkala, Mineralnye Vody, Moscow (Vnukovo Airport), Nizhny Novgorod, Novosibirsk, Omsk, Rostov-on-Don, Samara, St. Petersburg, Sochi, Simferopol, Stavropol, Elista. The service is paid. Learn more and check in for the flight on the official website of the airline.
- Elista - SimferopolTu, Fr, from 888 rub
- Mineralnye Vody - SimferopolMo, Th, Sa, from 2580 rub
- Elista - SochiTh, Su, from 888 rub
- Krasnodar - VolgogradWe, Fr, Su, from 1480 rub
- Krasnodar — Nizhnekamskfrom 1540 rub
- Rostov on Don - Mineralnye Vodyfrom 888 rub