Azimuth Airline opened ticket sales to Moscow and Kazan from Krasnodar at affordable prices
Azimuth Airline opened sales of air tickets for flights Krasnodar - Moscow - Krasnodar and Krasnodar - Kazan - Krasnodar for the winter period at affordable prices.
Directions in the Winter season 2019/2020 will be serviced from October 28 to March 28.
The journey from the capital Kuban to Moscow (Vnukovo) and back can be made at a minimum price of 1,190 rubles. Flights will be operated four times a week, on Mondays, Wednesday, Fridays and Saturdays under the following schedule:
- departure from Krasnodar at 06:15, arrival in Moscow at 08:25;
- departure from Moscow at 18:10, arrival in Krasnodar at 20:25 on Mondays, Wednesday and Saturdays;
- departure from Moscow at 10:40, arrival in Krasnodar at 12:45 on Fridays.
Flights from Krasnodar to Kazan and back can be made at a minimum price of 2,090 rubles. The direction will be serviced three times a week, on Mondays, Wednesday and Fridays according to the following schedule:
- departure from Krasnodar at 08:20, arrival in Kazan at 10:30;
- departure from Kazan at 11:35, arrival in Krasnodar at 13:45 on Mondays and Fridays;
- departure from Kazan at 11:35, arrival in Krasnodar at 13:55 on Wednesday.
Specified time is local for each airport.
Until September 15, 2019 sales promotion "Autumn Price Fall" is valid for these directions.
You can buy flights without additional fees, find out the Airline news and flight schedule on the official website of the Carrier.
Photo by Alexander Lebedev