Azimuth Airline launched flights to Tyumen
Azimuth Airline launched the flights for the Rostov-on-Don – Tyumen – Rostov-on-Don route.
The flight service was implemented on November 3 current year with the departure of the first flight from the Platov airport of Rostov-on-Don to the historically first city of Siberia. The check-in for flights was traditionally held in a festive atmosphere, Eduard Teplitsky, the Azimuth Airline’s Executive Director, provided the first ticket buyers with a certificate for a free flight through the carrier’s route network.
We would like to remind you that the flights are performed twice a week, on Tuesdays and Saturdays. The departure from Rostov-on-Don is at 00:05 a.m. with the flyback departure from Tyumen at 06:10 a.m., the travel time is 3 hours. The time is local for each airport.
You may learn the airline’s news, flights schedules, buy air tickets without any additional fees as well as check in for an online flight at the official website.
Photo by SturmAvia
- Elista - SimferopolTu, Fr, from 888 rub
- Mineralnye Vody - SimferopolMo, Th, Sa, from 1480 rub
- Sochi - ElistaTh, Su, from 888 rub
- Krasnodar - VolgogradWe, Fr, Su, from 888 rub
- Krasnodar — Nizhnekamskfrom 2240 rub
- Rostov on Don - Mineralnye Vodyfrom 888 rub