Azimuth Airlines began servicing the new direction from Rostov-on-Don to Kaluga
On July 16, 2018, Azimuth Airlines performed its first flights due to the route Rostov-on-Don – Kaluga – Rostov-on-Don.
This direction is new not only for the company, but for the airports of arrival as well. After the arrival to the International Kaluga Airport the plane of the company, in accordance with the tradition of meeting the first flights, was greeted with a water arch, and the Kaluga journalists and spotters hurried to picture the sight at the parking ramp.
The first deputy governor of the Kaluga oblast Vladimir Popov arrived to meet the first flight and notice the importance of establishing the airway connection between the regions. The Chairman of the Director Board of the International Kaluga Airport Liubov Almazova, Deputy General Director of the airport Sergey Savin, Chairman of the Director Board of the Azimuth Airlines Pavel Udod and the CEO of the airlines Pavel Yekzhanov were present at the meeting as well.
We would like to remind you that the flights are going to take place twice a week on Mondays and Thursdays due to the following schedule:
- departure from Rostov-on-Don at 08:25, arrival to Kaluga at 10:15,
- departure from Kaluga at 10:55, arrival to Rostov-on-Don at 12:40.
You can learn the details and purchase the tickets at the official web site of the company.
- Elista - SimferopolTu, Fr, from 888 rub
- Mineralnye Vody - SimferopolMo, Th, Sa, from 2580 rub
- Elista - SochiTh, Su, from 888 rub
- Krasnodar - VolgogradWe, Fr, Su, from 1480 rub
- Krasnodar — Nizhnekamskfrom 1540 rub
- Rostov on Don - Mineralnye Vodyfrom 888 rub