Frequently asked questions
Is a power of attorney required If a child who is less the age of 12 travels with a grandmother (uncle, aunt, relative, friend)?
Within Russian Federation territory, a power of attorney from child’s parents, guardians or official representatives is not required. For successful pre-flight procedures at the airport, you must provide the original of the child's birth certificate.
- Elista - SimferopolTu, Fr, from 888 rub
- Mineralnye Vody - SimferopolMo, Th, Sa, from 1480 rub
- Sochi - ElistaTh, Su, from 888 rub
- Krasnodar - VolgogradWe, Fr, Su, from 888 rub
- Krasnodar — Nizhnekamskfrom 2240 rub
- Rostov on Don - Mineralnye Vodyfrom 888 rub